Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Dears..

I also preparing to have IELTS acadimic test

If you dont mind can u send me any learning media you have (PDF or vedios or ...)

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Friends I am also preparing for IELTS....I have lots of IELTS material to study you can't believe it is 70 GB but I don't know how to use it which strategy should I use to get 7 band..I am preparing for general training.....I deem as per my experience of study listening and reading modules are can be improve by practicing by self study but others two module need different way and I am trying to find this way.........so I am finding anybody who has prepared exam would like to share theirs experience.........

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Anusha
Are you preparing for general or academic?
If you don't mind would you like to share about ielts studies for instance I would like to know what is your current score for each module. What would you recommend me for writing module how I can improve my writing up to 7 bands.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi all
My name is Avinash from Pune, India.
As a step towards lodging my EOI towards PR, i appeared and cleared my IELTS on 21 June 2014.
My overall band score is 8.
Looking fwd to interact with you guys.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Anusha
Are you preparing for general or academic?
If you don't mind would you like to share about ielts studies for instance I would like to know what is your current score for each module. What would you recommend me for writing module how I can improve my writing up to 7 bands.
You have to appear for IELTS General Training module.
Just go through the study material they send you by post, that should suffice.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.