Australia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still trying to work out how to post my questions , I鈥檓 new to this . 馃榾
VISITOR VISA SPONSORED FAMILY STREAM . Can someone please tell me the usual process of this application?
My husband in India has had 2 recent visitor visas refused to join me in Australia for our requested 6 month period.
We now have applied this sponsored stream visa . It鈥檚 been 11 days no notification or acknowledgement letter, no fee deducted , this was lodged by a professional agent. Reason for refusals we鈥檙e not believing incentive to return to India after visit together. Every document of proof of business and income ect was provided. How do we get a chance to show we are very much genuine with our spouse/partner visa in process. When is a bond usually requested if they ask for one ? Thanks for any info guys 馃槂

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PLEASE HELP! Tourist visa to Australia

Hi guys, my husband has applied for a tourist visa to visit me 4 times with the same Rejection letter - no incentive to return, to India. We have shown all land and business documents everything possible. We want to share our 1st anniversary together here I can't return to India due to work contract . What way can we show incentive, we have tried and tried . He has good visa history to other countries, and yes we state we will not jeopardise our partner visa. Please any advice will be greatly appreciated 🙏🏻

Registered
Hi guys, my husband has applied for a tourist visa to visit me 4 times with the same Rejection letter - no incentive to return, to India. We have shown all land and business documents everything possible. We want to share our 1st anniversary together here I can't return to India due to work contract . What way can we show incentive, we have tried and tried . He has good visa history to other countries, and yes we state we will not jeopardise our partner visa. Please any advice will be greatly appreciated 🙏🏻
Hey I'm
In similar situation as yours would u like to get in touch through whatsapp.
My has been refused twice. Did u find any solution??
Email me your number on [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.