Australia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!!

This is Jose, Guatemalan, 30 years old, positvie, good vibes only and always looking to get the most of life. :)

Since last year I started my own research about Austalia's life :confused:, I met two Aussies we spent four days and it was awesome :D very cool people, very relaxed, kind and interesting couple from Australia.

Also I am a friend of a nice couple from Guatemala as well, they already have 11 months living and working in Australia as a permanent residents and legally able to work, we've been in touch with them and they have encourage me really hard to apply and pass through the same visa and residence process they went through, now this is something I am considering as Australia my first option. :) as I do really wanted to move overseas somewhere else far away from here.

But the problem is always $$$$ damn money, they spent almost $11,000.00 to get their visa and permanent resident visa application and process DONE, it a must to have that kind of money if you are considering to move to Australia.

Just for the fact to book the first appointment with the migration consultant in that specific agency they charge $450.00AU for a thirthy minutes lenght meeting something to pricey for the rest of us.

So can you suggest me is there another migration agency who can I look up, and been able to speak and talk with someboby about my current situation, now I am stuck and in the middle of nowhere.

Looking forward to hear back from you, any useful information can you provide it will be very appreciated.

Jose

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts