Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm an international student from China, I found this forum by google, saw the information is up-to-date, and then registered.:)

Hopefully this will help me during my life in this country.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
No one say hello to me...kind of disappointed.
Don't be too disappointed river for the forum has not really developed to the stage yet where too many people chat to one another but you do see quite a bit of contact between members on particular topics, especially in the Visas & Immigration section.

Do not hesitate yourself to have a bit of input into our newsy and chit chat sections and a thread on how Chinese students do find life in Australia would be interesting to some.

But meanwhile, hello

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi River

welcome to the forum. you will find most of the information useful in this forum. Hope you will find the journey with this family rewarding.

Thnks & Regds

Undertaker

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all, I'm now having master of commerce courses in RMIT, one of my courses is Business and Government in the Global Context, the course needs a lot of information about Australia Policies and Politics, so I hope I can get something handy here.:)

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Thank you all, I'm now having master of commerce courses in RMIT, one of my courses is Business and Government in the Global Context, the course needs a lot of information about Australia Policies and Politics, so I hope I can get something handy here.:)
You should start that up as a separate thread in the Current Events section river for I'm sure we could get some input both from Australian and Global perspectives.
I went to RMIT myself many years ago, a very good Institute of Technology as it was called then.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You should start that up as a separate thread in the Current Events section river for I'm sure we could get some input both from Australian and Global perspectives.
I went to RMIT myself many years ago, a very good Institute of Technology as it was called then.
Ok, When I have time I'll start a new thread giving a write-up of what I'm now studying!

Thank you Wanderer!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hiya Frederick and river.

Welcome to this forum. yeah many a times we don't get immediate response for our messages. Don't get disheartened and just keep posting your ideas on different issues.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I have just registered on the forum. I am a Sydney citizen who migrated here a few years back. I will be happy to share my experience with all of you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Dexter

Welcome aboard. Hows the experience in Sydney? Which profession you are in?

Glad to know your exp with professional, neighborhood and weekend activities.

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I have just registered on the forum. I am a Sydney citizen who migrated here a few years back. I will be happy to share my experience with all of you.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Hi there,

I came as a graduate from Poland over 6 years ago on student visa. I was a newbie in the workforce. At the beginning I worked in Kmart and then I started moving towards sales & marketing. Once I got my PR everything became much easier. I am currently in IT Distribution (which involves inbound sales, product management etc.). Good money, opportunities, really nice work. I did telco and IT sales as well.

Neighborhood is very friendly, at least in Sutherland Shire where I live (I bought a unit here around 1.5 year ago). Lots of trees, clean air, close to Cronulla, Grays Point and Royal National Park.

I usually travel with my wife somewhere over the weekend. It is easy if you have a car. I have traveled along South Coast all the way to Jervis Bay. I am planning to see Batemans Bay as well. I also saw Canberra, Queanbeyan and ACT. I am getting more familiar with Central Coast. Gosford is well known to me due to speedway solo bikes meeting at Gosford Showground. I have also been to Newcastle and Hunter Valley (going there again this weekend).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.