Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I am a newbie to this site and I am looking forward to read threads that would be helpful to us or perhaps share my own experiences as well in regards to visa application to Australia. Married to an Australian citizen and hopefully, all goes well to our spouse visa application that was recently lodged... All the best to everyone and to me who are still awaiting decision! :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hello,

What a lovely name "Princess".

I think under the Visas and Immigration category there are threads regarding the timeline, processing and all that while awaiting decision. You might've already find out by now the things you need to know but have you check this website by any chance? Partner Visa: Offshore Temporary and Permanent (Subclasses 309 and 100)

Happy reading and enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you GardenSheds for the welcome and for the link! I have checked that already and gone through almost all Partner Visa booklet/info there is immi website due to excitement lol. It has been a year and a half ago since I started collating our documents so hopefully things are well in-order (should be as it was lodged already!) Hope all is well your end, cheers! :)

Hello,

What a lovely name "Princess".

I think under the Visas and Immigration category there are threads regarding the timeline, processing and all that while awaiting decision. You might've already find out by now the things you need to know but have you check this website by any chance?

Happy reading and enjoy your stay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.