Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there
I'm obviously new to this forum and have been reading a few threads on here for a little while. I'm from the UK (south coast, London, Manchester - all over really!) and have a Australian partner. We're currently in Sydney together, she's working, I'm on an ETA and we're figuring out our options right now.

We've registered our relationship, we live together (since September) and have spent plenty of time, money and effort keeping a very long distance relationship together earlier in 2012!

Anyway thought I'd give you all a wave and say hello. Looking forward to learning a lot on here and then repaying that when I have :)

Cheers, Mark

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Hello there
I'm obviously new to this forum and have been reading a few threads on here for a little while. I'm from the UK (south coast, London, Manchester - all over really!) and have a Australian partner. We're currently in Sydney together, she's working, I'm on an ETA and we're figuring out our options right now.

We've registered our relationship, we live together (since September) and have spent plenty of time, money and effort keeping a very long distance relationship together earlier in 2012!

Anyway thought I'd give you all a wave and say hello. Looking forward to learning a lot on here and then repaying that when I have :)

Cheers, Mark
Hi Mark,

Welcome to the forum, hope we can help you out :)

Kttykat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.