Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I am new a member of this forum. I was not born in Australia but have been in Perth WA for over 20 years, so I know the place inside out. I have also spent past over 5 years in recruitment so I know the employment process inside out. If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a PM.

Anyways I hope to become a valuable member of the forum.

Cheers

Sasha

·
Registered
5 Posts
Recruitment

Sounds brilliant and just the person I need. Myself and my husband are travelling over to Perth and should arrive on the 13th December this year. We were considering joining a few recruitment agencies before we head out in the hope something for us might crop up in time for us arriving in Perth.
Now I'm new to this forum also, so pm's how do I go about doing one of those so I could perhaps give you a bit more information.

Kate

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds brilliant and just the person I need. Myself and my husband are travelling over to Perth and should arrive on the 13th December this year. We were considering joining a few recruitment agencies before we head out in the hope something for us might crop up in time for us arriving in Perth.
Now I'm new to this forum also, so pm's how do I go about doing one of those so I could perhaps give you a bit more information.

Kate
Hi Kate

Perth/WA is a good place to come if you are looking for work. It is also nice place to live, a bit pricy but what can you do.

As for PM's I don't think we can send PM due to member restrictions.

If you want to get in touch send me your contact details through my website, i cant post links to my site due to account restrictions but you can just Google my business its called Win Win Resumes.

Cheers

Sasha

·
Registered
4 Posts
Unsure how to send a private message as I am new to the forum. I am a 21 year old from Ireland and I am arriving in Aus on the 10th Sept. I will originally be staying with relatives in Yanchep and will be welcome there should I encounter any difficulties so I am in a lucky position. I have a degree in English and Sociology and have a good bit of retail and marketing experience but as I am not qualified in a specific field as such I am anxious that I may find it harder than others to get a job. I plan on going through recruitment agencies as well as dropping in cvs in person but I would appreciate any advice or tips you could give me at all? General tips for adjusting to Australian life and info on surfing lessons would be appreciated also ;) thanks a million!

Aideen :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.