Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

My name's Tony. I'm 26 and I'm in the process of moving to Melbourne to find work in the Public Relations industry.

I'm planning on going out mid-October and desperately trying to get as much set up before I head out. I'd really like to get to know as many people as I can in the city so would be interested to hear from any other expats already in the city or planning on moving out soon to hear your experiences.

I love football so if anyone knows of any 5-a-side football teams or good places to watch EPL/European games in the city that'd be a great help!

Cheers,

Tony

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Tony, Tony!, one of the objectives of going travelling ought to be getting some destination experiences possibly best done by meeting the locals - learning how to talk like they do.

And of course getting to know and love our own unique for of football, AFL - The official site of the Australian Football League - AFL.com.au or some rugby [game played in heaven they say, goodness knows why] or some rugby league and of course also some drinking of the sponsors products, VB and Bundy rum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.