Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Just wanted to pop a note here and say hello.
My current story is more Visa related than anything else as my partner is in the process of applying for the PMV (subclass 300) visa from the US to Australia.
We are looking at a super long waiting time and this forum kind of acts like a support group for people in limbo like myself.
If anyone else is in the same boat as me please get in touch! maybe we can all get together and vent about how slow the Australian immigration is!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hi guys, Just wanted to pop a note here and say hello. My current story is more Visa related than anything else as my partner is in the process of applying for the PMV (subclass 300) visa from the US to Australia. We are looking at a super long waiting time and this forum kind of acts like a support group for people in limbo like myself. If anyone else is in the same boat as me please get in touch! maybe we can all get together and vent about how slow the Australian immigration is!
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Shmiffy, any updates on how your process has gone? I applied for a PMV from USA (via China) two months ago. Since then, nothing. Wondering whether we should forget the PMV and just schedule a wedding in OZ and convert it to a PM application. At least then we would be together while we waited for the visa.

How long before you got a case officer?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.