Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is yossi.
I have just registered to this forum. I have just begun the immigration process
to Australia. hoping to share information in this forum.
I will be happy for tips.
Happy Xmas
Yossi

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Welcome to the forum Yossi and you'll find plenty of examples of issues people are dealing with in the visas & immigration section, some more complex than others.

There are a few sticky threads you may have noticed with some key DIAC info and some relevant site pages links.

Hope you find info of value and proceed well with your plans.

·
Registered
53 Posts
hi to all members.. my name is alvin.. i have just register to the forum and hoping to get some tips and information about australia ..... i wanted to be familiar with all the places and beautiful spots here in australia..hope you can help and share some infos with me...tnx...Happy new year to all members :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just applied GSM Visa

Hi to all members, I am Kaye-Accountant. I just applied GSM visa for Australia. I want to know which area is good for me and my family.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone! my name is summer, i am a permanent Australian Resident and interested in a applying for a partner Visa with my indonesian boyfriend of 6 months.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello to all members, I am recent member to the forum though I acquired PR two years back but have not moved to Australia given the promising job I am enjoying in my home country. I am Accountant by profession.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome. This Forum is by far the best I've found. Had more questions answered and fears put to rest in ten minuets of browsing here then I ever thought was possible. You Guys Rock!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome. This Forum is by far the best I've found. Had more questions answered and fears put to rest in ten minuets of browsing here then I ever thought was possible. You Guys Rock!!
welcome... have a wonderful day...yes lots of great info on the forums, I'm still very new here and have recommended the forum to business associates. Very informative and nice moderators... overall up site.:)

Sell Without an Agent | Sell Your Own Home | Sell Your House Privately

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.