Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I just wanted to thank everyone in the Forum for providing such great help to people in similar situations. I recently created an account but have been lurking for quite a while when I was preparing my PMV application.

To tell a bit about myself, I am from Costa Rica and my sponsor is a PR in AU. My application was received exactly a month ago in the Ottawa office and now just waiting to see what happens.

I check the forum every day because somehow, seeing people going through the same gives me a sense of team and hope (eventhough I don't really know anyone) and reminds me every day that this struggle won't last forever.

Anyway, for those of you in similar situations, I hope everything goes on smoothly and you are reunited with your loved ones sooner rather than later :).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello All,

I just wanted to thank everyone in the Forum for providing such great help to people in similar situations. I recently created an account but have been lurking for quite a while when I was preparing my PMV application.

To tell a bit about myself, I am from Costa Rica and my sponsor is a PR in AU. My application was received exactly a month ago in the Ottawa office and now just waiting to see what happens.

I check the forum every day because somehow, seeing people going through the same gives me a sense of team and hope (eventhough I don't really know anyone) and reminds me every day that this struggle won't last forever.

Anyway, for those of you in similar situations, I hope everything goes on smoothly and you are reunited with your loved ones sooner rather than later :).

Hi Abby we are they same situation i think... i am waitng almost 6 mos now , not heard from c.o since last month.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.