Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Finita, I'm from Venezuela, I'm a professor of Statistics in the University. My boyfriend is Australian, we met online. He has been in Venezuela and now I'm trying to visit Australia but I'm waiting for the tourist visa, it has been a long time since I applied and I haven't got any response from them yet.:mad:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hi, I'm Finita, I'm from Venezuela, I'm a professor of Statistics in the University. My boyfriend is Australian, we met online. He has been in Venezuela and now I'm trying to visit Australia but I'm waiting for the tourist visa, it has been a long time since I applied and I haven't got any response from them yet.:mad:
Statistically speaking - you will get a response.....

How long since you applied...?
Is your BF the sponsor?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I don't know about it in Venezuela, but i have just got my tourist visa and the process only took 5 working days before i finally got an email saying that my visa has been granted.

Do the embassy / agent appointed by the embassy there, have any service which allow the applicants to track their visa application online? Or maybe you just can call and ask the officer :)

Good luck ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.