Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ..

I'm new to this forum and have loads of unanswered questions that I need help with .. Really not sure if this really works until I get some response !

Regards,

Annie

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Need Advise asap

We are wanting to migrate to Australia at the earliest with our 2 daughters , age 9 and 7. I want to know a good consultant in maybe Melbourne/ Adelaide / Canberra who can guide us correctly on which Visa category to apply in .. I am an MBA Finance+ pursuing MBA HR, working in the HR domain for almost 5 years. My husband is a Computer Engineer, has his own manufacturing & export unit for the last 15 years. Please advise how to go about this .. Kind Regards,

·
Banned
7 Posts
We are wanting to migrate to Australia at the earliest with our 2 daughters , age 9 and 7. I want to know a good consultant in maybe Melbourne/ Adelaide / Canberra who can guide us correctly on which Visa category to apply in .. I am an MBA Finance+ pursuing MBA HR, working in the HR domain for almost 5 years. My husband is a Computer Engineer, has his own manufacturing & export unit for the last 15 years. Please advise how to go about this .. Kind Regards,
I am so sorry for that i am a Chinese and am living China now.
I have no idea about that.
The guys in this forum will help you soon.
Trust me.
Hoping your question will be solved soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.