Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
We are a married couple from Stoke on Trent in the UK, both age 27.

My husband is a contract manager for a recruitment agency, supplying temporary staff to a large supermarket chain distribution centre.

I am a team leader for a registered social landlord.

We have visited Australia on a WHV back in 2005/6 and dream of getting back there to set up home in Fremantle, Perth some day.

Any tips regarding what type of visa we should be trying to get, where to start, who to talk to etc etc would be very welcome! We literally don't know anything about the system or if it will even be possible for us to emigrate.

:)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Getting the right information

Hi
We are a married couple from Stoke on Trent in the UK, both age 27.

My husband is a contract manager for a recruitment agency, supplying temporary staff to a large supermarket chain distribution centre.

I am a team leader for a registered social landlord.

We have visited Australia on a WHV back in 2005/6 and dream of getting back there to set up home in Fremantle, Perth some day.

Any tips regarding what type of visa we should be trying to get, where to start, who to talk to etc etc would be very welcome! We literally don't know anything about the system or if it will even be possible for us to emigrate.

:)
Hi and a big welcome. Plenty of good information here and good people to help you along the way.
Keep us posted on how everything is going with the planned move.

Gene

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.:):):)
Hi Jack and welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it here and looking forward to reading your posts:).

Gene

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.