Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks this is dominic from India... This website is very exciting & encourages me to fly back to Australia... But before I speak there many things which is confusing for me hard to understand... And can not get any way to solve my problem...

I have my elder sibling residing in Australia for 3yrs ... So I'm thinking to stay with her... What do I need to do to make things going. M confused because I want to apply for family visa so I can help her too... What will be positive steps do I need to take.. please help. Much much appreciated..

Dominic.G

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
immi(dot)gov(dot)au/migrants/family/115/ please correct me if I'm wrong... This information gives an idea that my sibling who is residing in Oz can propose for family visa... Is this info is correct or I'm mistaken...

·
Registered
163 Posts
How many siblings do you have? Are your parents living? What is your current occupation? Qualifications? Are you single? How do you all support yourselves?

These questions all have some bearing on which visas you might be eligible to apply for. Go to the Skill Matching Database (SMD) site for an overall view.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have my own elder sister married to an Aussie, it is almost 2 years now. Currently i'm working in a Tele calls service for b2b over web marketing process. I'm 10+2 pass out last year. I live with my mum and my dad is working in Middle East. Currently me & my dad is only supporting ourself for the living. But I do have a course done in SEO. So working in Australia can be a opportunity for me and for all. So I want to make the most out of it. Please help me or guide me because I'm open to feedbacks.

·
Registered
163 Posts
You were asking about the 115 which is why I asked those questions- it is the Remaining Relative Visa & you have other family. Have a look at the link I gave you to check which visa you may be eligible for based on your own skill set.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello dom
I think it will easier for your sister to get a visa for you as she is their from the last 3 years and by staying their you can check out for family visa as the rules and regulation are changing.

Good Luck!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do I have to give any bond money any fee is involved that I have to pay to the immigration...?!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey guys all this while I was going through the immigration website... But my elder sister who is residing in Australia US tell me that she has to a security or a bond money.. ???!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.