Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone can help me please.

My name is karim from egypt first time to think about working outside my country , so if someone can help i'll be thankfull .
i've got a job purpose in aus , i asked alot of ppls about the company and if its official and exists or its fake i got the answer that its good company , the company e-mailed me about job there i agreed then they sent contract agreement it was fine , so they asked me to communicate with a lawer there called mr jack folwell to help me get done with the require documents , here is the issue when i get contacted with mr.jack that's exactly what he e-mailed me with :

Jack Folwell Solicitors,

We are in receipt of your e-mail in which you have indicated your interest in our legal services. JACK FOLWELL SOLICITORS is a well reputable law firm here in Australia and we are liable to give you the best service. Your requested service is not new to us, we have worked for several local and international employees on this basis and their job fully secured for them to help them assume their new role in their working place.

Having received your mail and also a call from your Employer Representative in the company pertaining to the procurement of your Employment Eligibility and Attestation Letter in your favor, we shall assist you obtain the Employment Eligibility and Attestation Letter. You will urgently be required to furnish us with the following accompanying requirements within a specified time limit of 4 days in order to satisfy your employer's plead of immediacy in your appointment work resume date so that you can resume duties on time;

a) A recent Passport Photograph.
b) Scanned copy of International Passport Data Page
c) Scanned signed copy of the Contract Agreement with your employer.
d) Address reachable by courier services.
e) Download, fill and return the attached Employment Eligibility Form.
f) You shall also be required to pay the below listed High Court approved charges for these documents.

i)Court Oath/Legalization Fee:--------AUD 885.00
ii) Consultation Fee:-------------------------AUD 350.00
iii) Courier Service Fee:---------------------AUD 135.00

Total: AUD 1,370 (One thousand three hundred and Seventy Australian dollars.)

This Oath/Legalization Fee must be paid to the Commissioner for Oaths before the Employment Eligibility and Attestation Letter can be issued to me on your behalf. This sum is the amount normally asked of Australian non-residents for the procurement of these necessary documents.

Let me know when you are ready to make the payment so that I will provide you with full details for payment purposes. Once the payment charges and documents are received, I shall use my good office/professional competence to secure the Employment Eligibility and Attestation Letter for you within 48 hours from the time of receiving the payment.

I'm afraid to pay money without any trust of that guy i dont know what to do so thanks for reading all that and if u can help me just e-mailed me pls.

With my regards ,
Karim elmasry

·
Premium Member
11,215 Posts
The first way to spot a scan is if you are asked to pay the visa fees. How did you get contacted about the job? Did you get interviewed? I am guessing not.

The next part is, if it is too good to be true it usually is - does the salary seem too good to be true?

I also did a google search and it shows it is a scam: Stop 419 Advance Fee Fraud: [email protected] / Scammers Impersonating Jack Folwell Solicitors / Fake Job-Visa Scam

Usually it is not that the companies are scammers it is that scammers are using real companies to trick people because they know that they will google the company name and see that it is a real company.

I am sorry there is no better news for you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very gratfull with your replays , i beleive u guys its all cheap scams , a job with no interview great salary to be true , i just wish to be true but it wasn't ...
Any way to get jobs in aus ?? With legal ways of course
Best regards,
Karim elmasry

·
Premium Member
11,215 Posts
It is usually very rare to get a job if you are not in Australia. They like you to have a visa first. That is not to say it doesn't happen it is just very very rare.

What are you skills? Have you looked at the skills shortage list to see if your occupation is on the list? Maybe a 189/190 permanent visa might be an option for you.

Alot of registered migration agents do a consult for a small fee where they will tell you what visa if any you are eligible for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.