Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must say I feel like dying with the way she has broken my heart after I have spent a year waiting for this visa to be granted.

Today she told me she been cheating on me on more than one occasion. I will not forgive her after all that I have done for her, I have given and dedicated my life to her and that was how she repaid me. Her excuse for her actions was because I wasn't there to satisfy her needs and that she was drunk.

Clearly she is NOT the one and I do not want to marry her however what do I say to immigration now? The application is 90% done but I have a 3 year exclusion period with around 2 years left because of my expiration with my student visa and not being able to renew it on time due to mix ups from my university. For those who are wondering, I was not using her because I was engaged to her way before finding out my exclusion period, she knows this ofcourse.

However, now my life has halted, I need to go back to Australia to get my stuff and sell all my assets but do you think Immigration would see my situation and allow me to go back for a week or two for that? I cannot even find a job over here because my graduation papers all over there.

I desprately need some advice please, I beg you to have the kindness in your hearts to tell me if you know of any possible solution. I am trap, and so so hurt.

Many thanks

G

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
It looks like you are kind of between a rock and a hard place and if not going through with the PMV you could advise of that though if it is just about complete and your fee is paid anyway and there will be no refund on that, using it to get to Australia for selling up etc. may still be your best for depending on what assetts you have to dispose of it could take more than a few weeks.
If however you have already advised Immi or your fiance is going to, I've never heard of them granting a special visa like you are after especially with a ban in place but that will not stop you from asking.
Other than that, it'll be a case of having someone in Australia given authority to do all you need to have done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.