Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
I am new member in Forum. I am applying for work rights for my husband who is holding Bridge visa E. His situation is a bit complicated and we do need real suggestions.
I am Permanent Resident here and I spouse my husband. Because he had overstay history, we chose to hire a registered agent to apply for him. However this agent is not quiet as good as they told us before and gave us a lot drama and push all faults to us. Anyway, my husband got BVE with no work rights, later we paid $1100 to agent to apply for work rights ( I knew I was very silly to hire them apply), drama again, the application was rejected.

Now I decided to apply for Work Rights by myself, I have some concerns hopefully someone could help
1. Agent has applied for the first time, can I still apply by myself? I mean if thats ok for different people to apply for it.
2. Work Rights application will affect future visa application like visa 820?
3.If I can apply myself, what kind of evidence I need to provide to officer? Receipt? I did not keep all receipt like shopping grocery, petrol, lunch,or some other small shoppings. I do have bank statement to show our latest balance, I have maternity leave pay but its far from enough for me, husband, baby and two dogs use.

I am really stuck in how to proof we are in financial hardship which we actually are.
Please help! Thanks in advance

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.