Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I apologize for going a bit crazy! This Partner Visa is stressful stuff, I'm just going to write up my documents to the best of my ability =). Thank you Mish as well. I have a hard time relaxing, but it would definitely make this easier if I could haha.

·
Premium Member
10,530 Posts
You need to relax. Everyone writes things differently and there is no right or wrong way just as long as all the information is included in the application.

Majority of people on this forum and people applying for visa's too and we are not qualified to offer advice. Your best option is to pay for a migration agent to read through everything before lodging.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need to relax. Everyone writes things differently and there is no right or wrong way just as long as all the information is included in the application.

Majority of people on this forum and people applying for visa's too and we are not qualified to offer advice. Your best option is to pay for a migration agent to read through everything before lodging.
eh you're right I apologize. I stress out quite easily and start to panic. Thank you for the advice you've offered me =)

·
Premium Member
10,530 Posts
eh you're right I apologize. I stress out quite easily and start to panic. Thank you for the advice you've offered me =)
The easy thing to remember is that there is not one piece of evidence that they look at at say bam you are approved because you have yxz. All pieces of evidence that you supply help build the picture for DIBP.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.