Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,when I applied for my Evisitor last year I was living in the UK but I'm from Spain.I'm know applying for a Partner Visa 820 onshore and I just realised if I put my home country as usual residence it won't match the Evisitor and it could be cancelled?
I really don't know what to do,would be to late to change it? I will be submitting the partner visa in a couple days so I'm really scared it can affect it.
Any help would be really appreciated

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
At the time of application you were usually resident in the UK.

I would surmise that you have packed up from the Uk with no ties or intention to return (no house car etc there). You are now in Australia on a visitor visa.

Considering the fact you have packed up life in the U.K. You would no longer be usually resident there, especially if your intention is to return to say your parents house in Spain at the conclusion of your visitor visa. If so then your parents house in Spain would now be your usual place of residence.

The fact you are applying for an 820 now would not take away from the fact that you are now considering Spain to be your Usual residence.

I wouldn't worry too much.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply.So should I just leave it as it is?Would be better than risking to change it now and apply for the 820 in a couple of days?This process is being really draining and I'm getting quite paranoid so I'm not sure what steps to follow. I just don't want to have problems with the Partner visa because of that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.