Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused:Hi all, i have booked my appointment to get my medicals done as requested by the australian govement . Im a bit lost i have applied for my visa online . I have accessed my file and downloaded the forms 26EH and160EH . They are part filled in like name ,date of birth etc. But there is still lots to fill out in A and B .I know i fill out part C with the doctor . The lady at the hospital said to bring both forms completed to the appointment but my friend has just done the same process and had applied on line and didnt need to take the forms . Im lost on this i dont understand how to fill them out in order to to save them online with the view to attach it to my visa later on Can anyone help ?

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
With the medicals you do not attach the results online and the examination results and Xrays etc. should be sent direct to the department either electronically or physically by the medical people.

You need to print the forms off and fill in the missing bits detail.
You will find all details @ Health Requirements for Visa Applicants

Follow those directions and there should not be a problem.
I have seen some people post that they have had medical reports given to them so it will not hurt for you to print of the Immi page to support you asking why the medical practice does not send them in if you find a practice that will not.

If that happens, I would attach a note to the outside of the report envelope to state that the medical practice did not comply with Immi directions and then put it in another envelope to send off yourself.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much for answering . I have printed them off and filled them out . Ive only had one problem with it. It asks if i have lodged a visa which i have and it asks which office ? Im not sure what to put for that i applied on line ?

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
I would just put in the online application details, there being somewhere in the application information that will indicate which office is handling the application.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.