Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello would like to seek for your professional advice. I would like to ask what visa should I lodge for my fiancee. After our 5 years relationship we have decided to wed this Jan 10 2018 ..I am a Filipino and have recently received my PR grant last dec. 2016...we dont know what evidence aside from pictures, we should provide since we are just young when we started our relationship, we are college buddy..i am sending her money but i am using my mom's account on i remit. Can we still use the confirmation email as one of our evidence.and also my fiancee can provide her bank statement showing the remittances that started last nov 2016. We have maintained our relationship through online messenger app and i visit once a year in the Philippines and last june she went here in australia to visit me (tourist visa) for a month since she then have a work and not able to maximize her 3 month tourist visa. Also, can she apply online at the Philippines?

I am hoping you could answer...thank you in advance

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
You can apply online from anywhere in the world.

From what you have posted, I advise that you should consult a registered migration agent with Philippine experience for an assessment of your case.

If you want me to assess your case, please go to my website: pinoyau.com and use the contact form.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hello, Thanks for the reply is your assessment will cause me since we are in a tight budget that's why we are seeking online advises...

You can apply online from anywhere in the world.

From what you have posted, I advise that you should consult a registered migration agent with Philippine experience for an assessment of your case.

If you want me to assess your case, please go to my website

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Westly, what is the AAT fee these days? and hearing delay times?
$1731 for migration related review applications.
You get half back if you win.

If an applicant can satisfy the AAT that paying the fee would cause finacial hardship a 1/2 fee is payable and it is all refunded if the applicant wins.

Fes for other types of AAT applictions can be found here;

Fees | Administrative Appeals Tribunal

Processing times vary from 25 days for bridging visas to 443 days for Nomination/sponsor approvals, check here:

How long will the process take? | Administrative Appeals Tribunal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.