Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
i m new member.I want to immigrate australia,but i don't know that how to start.
I m teacher ( M.A. B.Ed.) and have 6 years exp. in this field & my IELTS score is 6.5-7.5-7.0-7.0 (overall 7bands) .Please suggest me

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
hi,
i m new member.I want to immigrate australia,but i don't know that how to start.
I m teacher ( M.A. B.Ed.) and have 6 years exp. in this field & my IELTS score is 6.5-7.5-7.0-7.0 (overall 7bands) .Please suggest me
Having a look at the Teaching Australia website is the first step for teachers to have their qualifications assessed, contact details via A-Z Occupations List - Australian Skills Recognition Information .
And then have a read of What's New? Recent Changes in General Skilled Migration re changes being made to immigration regulations.
Using the menu on left of that page refer to Professionals and Other Skilled Workers and you'll have a logical progression layout to follow re eligibility to immigrate and application process.

For teaching you will also require registration for the state you intend to work, there being no guarantee of employment but if prepared to work in remoter locations you should get offers easier.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.