Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Me and my partner applied for our defacto visa in March 2017 and two days ago we got an email from the department that our visa is refused.
We going to get their decision reviewed.
Because we did our application on our own at first place and that did not work in our favor, we really need someone to help us around Perth or down South area.

Thank you

Kertu

·
Premium Member
6,602 Posts
Hello!

Me and my partner applied for our defacto visa in March 2017 and two days ago we got an email from the department that our visa is refused.
We going to get their decision reviewed.
Because we did our application on our own at first place and that did not work in our favor, we really need someone to help us around Perth or down South area.

Thank you

Kertu
Jeremy Hooper is in Perth:

https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/252474-registered-migration-agents.html

Reactions: Mania

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
It does not matter where your registered migration agent is.

If you intend to apply for a merits review, the crucial issues are:

1. Lodge an application with the AAT within the prescribed number of days, otherwise you cannot lodge at all. No extension is possible

2. Take professional advice about your prospects of success and your possible visa options.

There is no way for a RMA who did not manage your case to obtain your immi case files before the AAT lodgement window closes. Unless you have kept good records, a RMA would have to lodge 'blind' and hope for the best.

If you want me to have a look at your case go to my website: pinoyau.com and use the contact form.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you and I have sent enquiry.

To make sure if I understand this right. When we pay for our AAT appeal then they have access to all the files I have uploaded to my ImmiAccount? So all the documents I am going to apply from now on are new evidence or more organized forms of documents I have presented on my ImmiAccount?

·
Registered
974 Posts
Did you keep a copy of all your records?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just out of interest what grounds did they mention to refuse the visa? (they often don't list all)
I have helped a friend go thru AAT before. They listed the reasons of refusal in the Decision Record. Be good if OP can share with us the reasons. Basically what we did was addressed each and every one of the refusal reasons with supporting evidence , the best we could. We have had some help/ support from a Women's Refuge Representative, we organised the necessary documentation etc. We did not go through a RMA coz we could not afford one. So if OP can , pls do so, as everyone else in this forum suggested, the RMAs here are reputable, reliable and professional.
We attended the hearing and we were blessed that my friend's PR was granted.

I'm truly sorry to hear about the refusal. Please do not give up hope. Keep trying and do your best ok :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.