Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Skilled migration 189 - My wife and I underwent the medical on 7th of November.
My wife is non migrant member though she had to go through the similar tests that I had to.

My immi account status was updated today to Health clearance provided - no action required, whereas in my wife's account it says "Health requirement - examinations ready for assessment The required health examinations have been completed and submitted by the panel clinic to the department. This person's case will be processed or referred to the department's migration medical services provider, Bupa Medical Visa Services, for further assessment"

Is that any sign of worry? She isnt suffering from any sort of disease neither she had any major illness in past.

What exactly her immi status mean? Can someone out here elaborate please.

Regards,
Pratik

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

My husband has gotten the same response, healthy with no serious medical issues! Worried as the response doesn't seem overally positive!

Any advise would be super helpful!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,

My husband has gotten the same response, healthy with no serious medical issues! Worried as the response doesn't seem overally positive!

Any advise would be super helpful!
Hello,
I got a reply from dibp's bupa medical services today. My wife is been aske to undergo a sputum test and culture as they found a scar in her chest xray

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's really in-depth, how long did it take to recieve that response ? Here's hoping all is good. He has broken many bones before so hopefully that's not the issue.

Thanks for sharing, definitely helps understanding what we may have to expect!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's really in-depth, how long did it take to recieve that response ? Here's hoping all is good. He has broken many bones before so hopefully that's not the issue.

Thanks for sharing, definitely helps understanding what we may have to expect!
I got this mail after 3 working days after they had mentioned in immi account further assessment will be required.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.