Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just read through my "Request permission to work beyond 6 months on a working holiday visa" (Form 1445) and I am very confused when it says "If you have submitted an application for a new visa this form should be sent to the office that is processing your new visa application"

I am applying for an 820 soon and submitting this form a day later but I have no idea what office to send this form to? What office will process my 820 application? I thought it was all done online now i didn't think i needed to actually post this 1445 form to an office....

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated thank you

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
When you apply for an 820/801 visa you will be granted a BVA. The BVA will kick in when you WHV expires. While you hold the WHV you are limited to 6 months work in any one company. The department normally only gives permission to extend this if your job is particularly important and you are in the processing of handing over to another person. You send it to the WHV section. It has nothing to do with the family visa section.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When you apply for an 820/801 visa you will be granted a BVA. The BVA will kick in when you WHV expires. While you hold the WHV you are limited to 6 months work in any one company. The department normally only gives permission to extend this if your job is particularly important and you are in the processing of handing over to another person. You send it to the WHV section. It has nothing to do with the family visa section.
I know all this. The form says: ?if you have applied for another visa then send this form 1445 to the office your new visa is getting processed at? so my question was asking what office this would be?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.