Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Am planning to apply for skilled independent migration visa(subclass 189). I need some information on the following.

1) We are yet to take IELTS. Both my husband and myself was graduated from India. We have work experience in home country that is in India and now we are working in a different country. Am working here for past 9.3 years and my husband for the past 6.7 years. We started our careers in the same company and now we work for same company as well, In between my husband was in a different firm in our home country. In our first job we have mostly worked on the same projects. Will this have any impact on our skill assessment. Should we give the employer details of our first company as we are really not sure if our supervisors are still in the same company or not. Am also not too sure on the CDR pathway, the more i read am more confused. So any idea on how to proceed with this?

2) Am also looking for a migration agent. Is it better to look for some one in Australia or should we look for some one in our place of residence? Could you please also suggest some good and reliable migration agents for Skilled visa?

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
It would be wise to get accurate migration advice before you start the process. A good migration agent will be able to assist you with obtaining the work experience documents you need and assisting with your CDR. It is important that you understand how the CDR works, and don't fall the trap of trying to copy parts of it from other sources. It has to be your own work.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It would be wise to get accurate migration advice before you start the process. A good migration agent will be able to assist you with obtaining the work experience documents you need and assisting with your CDR. It is important that you understand how the CDR works, and don't fall the trap of trying to copy parts of it from other sources. It has to be your own work.
No not at all referring to any CDR report. Am trying to do based on my job experience but some how lot of information is there and its taking time to understand as am in the initial phase of preparation...

Will there be any problem as we worked on the same projects in our previous employment?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.