Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Hoping someone can help.

Applied for offshore partner visa from UK in August, have just received a request from our case officer for UK and Australia police checks for my girlfriend who is my sponsor - however, her sponsor application is now showing as 'approved' in Immiaccount, so we no longer have the option of uploading documents here. I have used my 60 spaces on my application, so this isn't an option for us either.

To add to this stress, despite uploading a document informing them we are currently in Australia for Christmas, we have only been given 14 days to get this sorted - so we won't be back in the UK in time to receive and scan her UK police certificate.

The correspondence from our case officer implies they are based at the Berlin embassy, we have a name and case officer ID and a general enquiry phone number, but no email address to get back in touch with them. All I can think to do is call that number to ask for an time extension and somehow get them to give us an email address so we have somewhere to attach the certificates.

Does anyone have any experience of a similar situation? Any advice very much appreciated.

·
Registered
109 Posts
What about under her name in your application?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Also says 'Approved' there with no option of uploading more documents.
Oh ok, I haven't got to that stage yet. Only submitted last week.

Can you have UK police check rushed (pay extra think it is 3 business days) & get it sent to someone in UK for them to scan & email you?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.