Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

we are applying PMV visa in january but because i cannot see the upload page i am not sure if the below list of what i have gathered as evidence is correct.

i compile it as it is below for each topic and go by date or should i file it according to date of event ? i mean example when my fiance visited me in my residence country should i have one file with all picture of us together, with friends, tickets airlines combine of it in one event date?

or with what i did below should be fine ?

Tourism Activities Together -> i compile this in chronological dates beginning to recent ones.

Airline_Ticket_and_Hotel_Accomodation_Evidence-> i compile this in chronological dates beginning to recent ones.

Joint_Bank_Account-> i compile this in chronological dates beginning to recent ones.

Enagagement_Photos

Financial_Aspect_of_Evidence-> i compile this in chronological dates beginning to recent ones.

Future_Plans

Gifts_Cards_Letters_Sent --> i compile this in chronological dates beginning to recent ones.

Conversations_Logs

Joint_Invitation

Joint_Travel_Phillippines

Applicant_and_Sponsor_Photos_Together-> i compile this in chronological dates beginning to recent ones.

Applicant_and_Sponsor_Photos_with_Family-> i compile this in chronological dates beginning to recent ones.

Applicant_and_Sponsor_Photos_with_Friends-> i compile this in chronological dates beginning to recent ones.

Social_Evidence_Facebook-> i compile this in chronological dates beginning to recent ones.

thank you very much for your help. appreciate it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.