Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
please if anyone can give me any advice i would greatly appreciate it, i am so stressed out and have no idea what to do.
i am on a subclass 820 visa my husband and i got married in 2012
through the relationship he became violent, as well as emotionally abusive, he was physically abusive. i never told anyone, or took any photos. i finally got the courage to leave him a while ago, have been so afraid to tell anybody, he's told me he'd kill me if i told people what he did. im writing a letter to the diac of my change of address. and a letter explaining everything that happened. but i have no physical evidence of the violence. i just have some people who saw the physical damage. any advicew ould be greatly appreciated, i just dont know where to go from here. i want to stay in australia, ive developed my own life and community there, i love brisbane, i have a job there, everything.
also i dont know what to do about my tax return... my husband filed his but put us separately, i feel like i should be able to but i just dont know

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just contacted immigration on the phone. dont know how to delete the thread but that seemed to be the smoothest thing to do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.