Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi to all!
I just want to ask all active people here regarding the processing time for BVB. I actually lodge my application last october, it was the first week of october to be exact. But until now, i havent recieve any feedback from immi. I noted there that i will be traveling this december 4 up to january 10. Yesterday i called the immi, but the representative told me that they will release the feedback from my application days before the travel date? Is that reasonable? You know that airfare are getting more expensive if i will have to wait for them give me the grant notice. Please help me on what to do on this problem. I specified all the needed documents about my travel, especially its my wife's birthday on december 5. Thank you in advance who can help me on this.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, thank you for your reply. I do have a migration agent. They told me it takes only two weeks to recieve a feedback from immi. But, until know when i do a follow up on them. They just say just wait and they will gonna email immi. So i do a personal follow up on my own.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Suggest you wait on the professional advice you have paid for..

Is it reasonable - yes - it's Immi of course they are always 100% fair and reasonable.

What can you do? - Wait ,be patient, short of contacting the department as your agent is doing to see how the application is coming along which they may or may not bother to answer there is nothing you can do, unless you want to submit a complaint against the department.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi mania, thank you very much. I guess i have to wait until 3rd week of november for their feedback. Im just worried, i just want to see my family this christmas. Anyway, thank you very much.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Hi mania, thank you very much. I guess i have to wait until 3rd week of november for their feedback. Im just worried, i just want to see my family this christmas. Anyway, thank you very much.
Unfortunately it's a recurring theme with Immi, some people get grants unreasonably quickly whilst others wait weeks months or years on end.

You've only been waiting around 4 weeks, another 2-3 weeks would be feasible for a grant period.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unfortunately it's a recurring theme with Immi, some people get grants unreasonably quickly whilst others wait weeks months or years on end.

You've only been waiting around 4 weeks, another 2-3 weeks would be feasible for a grant period.
Thank you mania :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I lodged BVB application via my immi account in Oct 2017 and BVB granted the next day with 5 months Multiple entry.

BTW: my travel date will be on 14th of Dec.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.