Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

Finally i lodge in our PMV application yestrday.

Date of lodge: 4/1/19

i am now on the attach doc screen and got very confuse so i need your help and advise please if you can and i thank you so much in advance.

quest 1 - i can see my name (applicant) and my partner name (sponsor) on the attach docs with 100max docs to upload.
this confuse me bec he also have the same category name need to be attach. so my question is does my partner which is the sponsor. need to attach form 80 , form 888 ( i am attaching this on my end ) , passport photo and the rest of it ?

quest 2 - i have 5 stat dec form 888, should this be uploaded as one file pdf or should be one file per person ? note: i noticed when i upload the file for travel document, after i uploaded my passport it went ti recieved, and the name travel document is already unavailable for upload. so im guessing if there is only one file it should be all in one pdf ?

quest 3 - i name the file with underscore and no space is this correct ? example - photo_travel_April

quest 4 - some of the category name is not applicable and not sure what to upload on it so im thinking to just use other docs - :(

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
1. The upload page is generic. Go off of the requirements for the visa you're applying for, not what you see on the upload page. The only things we attached for the sponsor were identity documents (his statement was done within the sponsor application questions). Sponsor does not do a F80. You don't upload F888s under the sponsor section if you already uploaded them under yours (don't double upload the same stuff anywhere).

2. We separated ours and labeled them accordingly. Went by the idea of combine like evidences, but upload required documents separately (ID's, F888s, etc).

3. That's what they request but they won't refuse your visa if you do spaces. We followed the guidelines on the website and did not use spaces.

4. Not all categories will be applicable because the upload section is a guide, not a set in stone thing. Upload what you have under the category you feel is most appropriate. If you need to, use the "Other" category. Don't stress about the category titles because if you upload it, they'll get the information. And seeing how they do this for a living, I'm sure they are smart enough to know which documents cover which areas of evidence and so on.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1. The upload page is generic. Go off of the requirements for the visa you're applying for, not what you see on the upload page. The only things we attached for the sponsor were identity documents (his statement was done within the sponsor application questions). Sponsor does not do a F80. You don't upload F888s under the sponsor section if you already uploaded them under yours (don't double upload the same stuff anywhere).

2. We separated ours and labeled them accordingly. Went by the idea of combine like evidences, but upload required documents separately (ID's, F888s, etc).

3. That's what they request but they won't refuse your visa if you do spaces. We followed the guidelines on the website and did not use spaces.

4. Not all categories will be applicable because the upload section is a guide, not a set in stone thing. Upload what you have under the category you feel is most appropriate. If you need to, use the "Other" category. Don't stress about the category titles because if you upload it, they'll get the information. And seeing how they do this for a living, I'm sure they are smart enough to know which documents cover which areas of evidence and so on.
hi Skyblue,

thank you so much for your response we finally lodge this application and now doing all the upload. we will complete the 40SP online first today and just try to upload what we can. i think you are right my partner or sponsor does not need the form 80.

just another question on the category page i saw a name "Photograp-passport " which i know i will upload photo. then i saw another name "photograph - other" and when i click the definition it say as --Provide a recent photograph of the visa applicant (other than a passport photograph). ----> what did you upload on this ?

Also, i did not create a seperate relationship statement to be uploaded i just answered the box online and my sponsor partner will do the same. do you think this is fine?

·
Registered
22 Posts
just another question on the category page i saw a name "Photograp-passport " which i know i will upload photo. then i saw another name "photograph - other" and when i click the definition it say as --Provide a recent photograph of the visa applicant (other than a passport photograph). ----> what did you upload on this ?
From speaking to people, it seemed like this is literally just a recent photograph of the applicant alone. I just uploaded a photo that was taken at work a few weeks ago where you can clearly see my face. Hope that helps!

Uploading evidence to our 820/801 Australian Partner Visa application ⋆ brooke around town

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.