Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

A few months ago my boyfriend and I are looking for information on visas, I consulted with my agents and even paid for each advice.
But their information is poor and not resolved anything.

We are a couple mexico - Australia, I'm Mexican and is Australian (Brisbane). We have known nine years ago, and started a relationship since 2014 (May), we want to get married and live in Australia, but it will not be easy. He added that even though we've been together, we have never lived together for 12 months.

We think of two options, but even now I work in a safe place, I do not have much money and barely able costros cover visa and travel.

My boyfriend supports me, but now has no job, so no way can affect the aplicattion.

The first option is PMV (Prospective Marriage), being Mexican I would not know how much to take?, My boyfriend and wants to see me now but I will not go as a tourist, I'd rather keep my resources for a more complete visa and to work there. I think as we await the time may come to Mexico.

The second option is to go as a student of English for 6 months (which I pay) and then apply for a visa couple, but sometimes they put a clause applicants and I may have to start the whole process off from Australia.

What can you recommend?

My last question is where to apply a PMV, going 9 months, we will have 12 months living together, can apply for a visa as a "bridge" while waiting to start the process of visa Parnet?

Thank cualuquier information and experience in this regard.
Greetings from Mexico and sorry for my english.:(

Alex.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
From what you have posted, a prospective marriage visa would almost certainly be your best option. You might want to consult one of the registered migration agents who post on this forum, to clear up your misconceptions and put you on the right track.

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
I agree with both Westly's comments - a PMV is likely your best option and since you've been given perhaps some incorrect guidance, a consultation with a good migration agent will get you started on the best strategy. Even if you choose not to use a migration agent for the entire process, investing in an initial consultation will likely give you a good foundation to work from.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.