Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I'm in process to apply for tourist visa. I've applied for prospective marriage visa offshore from India,last month 20th of February 2018.
My concern or doubts is
1) is it true that you need to show certain amount of money in your account? I have around $2000 in my account.
2) what other genuine documents I can provide to support that I have strong tie with my home country?
3) I'm working but I joined this Job from 1 March 2018. Is it ok?

Looking for advice

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Hi
I'm in process to apply for tourist visa. I've applied for prospective marriage visa offshore from India,last month 20th of February 2018.

My concern or doubts is

1) is it true that you need to show certain amount of money in your account? I have around $2000 in my account.

** sometimes yes at an unofficial $1,000 AUD per month is other living expenses are supplied by partner.

2) what other genuine documents I can provide to support that I have strong tie with my home country?

** You did not name any so we can not guess any other.

** I expect the GTE will be an issue here - how do you take leave from a new job?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi

My concern or doubts is

** sometimes yes at an unofficial $1,000 AUD per month is other living expenses are supplied by partner.

** You did not name any so we can not guess any other.

** I expect the GTE will be an issue here - how do you take leave from a new job?
My partner who is Australian and working with education department. I'm gonna stay with her in her house. So accommodation and food , we're gonna share it.

As I said I joined in March 2018 and my plan to travel to Australia on tourist visa is in June month. I'll get leave letter from my office.

I have saving in my account around $2000.

I applied for prospective marriage visa(offshore). This will help me I believe.

Apart from this I don't have any other documents or assets to show my ties with my home country.
Any suggestions what else I can provide to make my application strong?

Thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How will you prove you are a Genuine Temporary Entrant?

The PMV application can work both ways.
I can provide cover letter and invitation letter from my partner mentioning about tourist visa 8504 condition and written statement from my family and her family that I'll leave before my tourist visa expire.
Btw what will you suggest about GET?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is there anyone who can help me writing regard writing cover letter for tourist visa. I need a format for that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.