Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everybody

i am here with a query regarding the State sponsorship visas for my younger brother.

He got his TRA cleared for the post of Toolmaker but in order to get the state sponsorship, he needs to show a Formal Job Offer for the same position and he has been in touch with the employers as well as looking up on the internet but couldn't find any suitable job offer in the states or regions wherein the state sponsorships are open.

1. Is there any way with which this criteria can be bypassed for obtaining State Sponsorship? He has genuine work experience for about 4 years in the field of Toolmaking? I know it sounds weird but I am exploring the possibilities?

2. With the TRA being successful for Toolmaking that he has on board, is it possible for him to apply for the assessment of Fitter Machinist as well whilst he already has the former assessment and the same hasn't got any expiry date? Morever, the fitter machinist is also to be assessed by the same assessing authority. The field of toolmaking is very closely related to that of Fitter Machinist with the involvement of same machinery and things.

Please put some inputs

Regards

Singh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.