Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hai Wanderer..
Myself Harish babu lodged a GSM 175 application under toolmaker trade on 9th may 2009. at the same year in october, I decided to go for a state sponsorship so that my application gets higher priority and moves faster.
I recieved state sponsorship from SA under toolmaker trade and got mine GSM 175 visa converted to 176 subclass.
Everything was working fine, when they introduced SMP, and unfortunatly my trade is not listed in SA SMP, this has pushed my application further back to 4th priority (I guess)

My questions.....

1. y did the SA govt sponsor me wen they have not listed my occupation in SMP...I represent those people who inspite of having sponsored by a State removed their occupation from SMP and now pushed back to Priority 4.
Now i f i need to apply for a new occupation, I need to apply all together from begining and i have to submitt a new application with new fees.

2. fortunatly i have found that mine occupation is listed in Western Australia SMP, But iam unable to obtain a Sponsorship from them becoz, i already have an obligation (sponsorhip) from SA..

Pls help in resolving this Issue, since i already have wasted 2 years in this and cant waste for another 4 years..

also is it possible to cancel a sponsorship from a State???

Waiting for your reply
Harish babu

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.