Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone..i am having difficulties in filling up form 1276 for my wife's visa:(.i have been granted a 485 visa and i would like to bring her here in australia..since i got married after my 485 visa had been granted i could not include her in my application.if some one kind could help me in filling up the form i would be very thankful. so my question is as follows:

*what documents and forms are required

i am confused about question no 13 and 43 of the 1276 form should i include my details or my wife's.

and lastly question 96 and 97 about declarations.
who should sign????
i wish DIAC introduced a straight forward application for partners...:mad:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi zico,

In short, at this time your wife is the main applicant not you. So all the details about the main applicant should be filled and signed by her. Leave N/A for those questions related to skilled.

Cheers,
thank you much for your reply however i am still confused :( ..in the 1276 form at the beginning it says " do you have 8534 on your student visa" ?? what would be the answer??should i leave this blank??and do i need to fill form 80 for my wife?? its just so frustrating..any input will be much appreciated. thanks in advance.have a good day..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.