Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there everyone.
I am Erika,21, from Philippines and I married an australian citizen,he's 22, just last august 10th 2012.I decided to be a member of this forum as I do have confusions and queries regarding the visa application and I thought a lot from you here can help me about my problem since you have ideas about this matter way better than I do.Hereunder are some of the questions I have in mind:

Firstly,is there any case wherein the spousal visa application has been denied though the relationship is clearly or evidently genuine?If so,what are the other reasons for visa denial?

Secondly,my husband lived and worked here in the Philippines for 2 years and really wasn't able to save a lot of money since he isn't earning much here.He went to Australia 2 weeks after our marriage and got a job right away a week when he arrived.Is he qualified to sponsor me even if he isn't really financially stable as of the moment?He doesn't have his own house there yet,or even apartment.He is staying at his dad's house.

I am afraid that they might deny the visa application.

I miss my husband so much,soooo much and how I wish I wouldn't go through any of these.

I hope anyone can help me? any advise? on what to do.:confused::confused::confused:

Thank you.More powers to the forum and all the members.

Regards,

erika

·
Registered
189 Posts
Applications seem to get denied often for not meeting requirements or not submitting necessary info/docuuments, so go on the website for aus immigration download all the forms and booklets and read them thoroughly, also e sure u apply dor the right visa for your situation and u should e fine. Good luck!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi Erika,

Holly is right, read the Partner Booklet as this will give you all the information you need. Gather all your relationship evidence and documents needed as per the checklist in this booklet as it will guide you through all aspects on what to provide to prove your relationship. Both you and your partner need to make a statement detailing the history of your relationship and state all the circumstances.

All the best!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Applications seem to get denied often for not meeting requirements or not submitting necessary info/docuuments, so go on the website for aus immigration download all the forms and booklets and read them thoroughly, also e sure u apply dor the right visa for your situation and u should e fine. Good luck!!
Thank you holly.
I will really do that.
Glad you gave me an idea coz I really didn't read the booklet yet.
I was just thinking and worried about the financial stability of my husband as of the moment.He has a job and its stable but he just got it recently so we don't have enough savings and he's living with his dad now.
Anyway,thank you.I'll do my best. :)

God bless us all.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Erika,

Holly is right, read the Partner Booklet[/URL] as this will give you all the information you need. Gather all your relationship evidence and documents needed as per the checklist in this booklet as it will guide you through all aspects on what to provide to prove your relationship. Both you and your partner need to make a statement detailing the history of your relationship and state all the circumstances.

All the best!
Sure thing princess.Would love to share to immigration our relationship history as it's genuineThank you guys for giving me an idea on this matter.
I appreciate it a lot.

God bless us all. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.