Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My partner (applicant) is required to do an AFP police check. She is currently living in Hong Kong hoping to return soon after our visa is granted.

I have some quick questions about her doing the AFP check.

We need at least 100 points that contain name, signature, photo and address. We will submit the following.

- her current foreign passport 70 points
- her current foreign birth certificate 70
- our Australian wedding certificate 25

That’s already over 100 points but we want to submit something with the address. We are thinking about bank statement. My question is does it have to be a bank statement with her current Hong Kong address? Or can we submit a bank statement that has her Australian address? (Once her visa is granted this will be her Australian home address)

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi , I m also a Hong Konger wife with Australian Husband.

Over 100 points certainly no problems.
Provide the above scanned copies and upload to the website will do, no accessorily for provide doc with address for applying AFP police check.
After successfully applied with the AFP police check they will proceed in the next day and post by regular international letter, it takes around 10 working days from Sydney to HK.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hi , I m also a Hong Konger wife with Australian Husband.

Over 100 points certainly no problems.
Provide the above scanned copies and upload to the website will do, no accessorily for provide doc with address for applying AFP police check.
After successfully applied with the AFP police check they will proceed in the next day and post by regular international letter, it takes around 10 working days from Sydney to HK.
Thank you.
How many previous addresses should we include on the application?

Her current address is in HK but lived in Sydney before. So is one previous address ok? Or do we need to put more?

·
Registered
2 Posts
umm...i think your wife is currently in HK applying 309, right? if so you just provide your HK current residential address for postal purpose is fine. After you received the AFP check cert. your wife will need to scan it and upload to immi ac by yourself, as i know it only send out one cert, and different from HK police check, the result will send to embassy directly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.