Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
I am currently working on a farm to get my second year working holiday visa. Once this is done I really want to find a job with an employer that will sponsor me. I will be living on the Gold Coast but can travel to Brisbane if needed. Someone said that recruitment agencies sponsor people. Does anyone know how this all works and how I can find companies that sponsor people. I have experience in events co-ordinating (marriott hotel wedding planner and events co-ordinator), I worked on cruise ships for 5 years (in sales position, well travelled) and have retail and sales experience. Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks hayley :)

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
You may find agencies get involved in Labour Hire Agreements you'll find details of via
Visa Options - Employer Sponsored Workers - Workers - Visas & Immigration under temporary visas, the LHA allowing for visas for occupations not covered by the normal employer sponsorship.
Home is one company that has services in the ES area but not sure whether they dabble in the LHA.
Caution urged on labour agreements is an article that has some comments on LHAs re being wary.
I think you'll just have to have a hunt around and even perhaps contact P & O as they may employ through agencies.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.