Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a professional Chef from Bolivia. I have more than 9 years of working experience since 2009. And I was planning to get the assessment from a TRA program but in the guidelines says that only working experience after receiving the title document will be taken!.

And this is a real problem for me, even though I'm the executive Chef at a 5 stars hotel. I started working as a kitchen Hand and I got promoted through time until I reached this position I have proof of all this. But I started studies in my career in 2011 and ended it in 2016, I have a certificate from the institute that says so. But I just got ( 14th December 2018) my official degree document from the government that certificates me officially as a professional Chef.
Is there a way to claim all those years of working experience?? I also had my own restaurant, legally stablished for 4 years but I had to close it due to the instability of the actual government.
I have fears that I will fail the assessment for the Migration Skill Assessment program because of this.

I will much appreciate any Help!

Thank you in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.