Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think i just did a horrible mistake on attaching my evidence!!!!!! So, i attached our photos from 2014-2017 on Photograph-other category and i didn't know i can attach it to the length of the De-facto relationship. i am so depressed right now i think the officer will get mad with it and maybe will deny the visa. And also the letters we gave to each other i attached it to de fact relationhip proof but i think it can be attached it length also huhuhuhu, attaching documents is so confusing. Can i do anything with it???
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
It doesn't matter which category. Just choose a relevant one (and photos for photos is relevant) and they will get it. Seeing as they've made a point to tell you on the visa website not to upload the same items under multiple categories, you're more likely to bother them by doing so.

If it's uploaded, they'll see it. I'd just leave it be.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I think i just did a horrible mistake on attaching my evidence!!!!!! So, i attached our photos from 2014-2017 on Photograph-other category and i didn't know i can attach it to the length of the De-facto relationship. i am so depressed right now i think the officer will get mad with it and maybe will deny the visa. And also the letters we gave to each other i attached it to de fact relationhip proof but i think it can be attached it length also huhuhuhu, attaching documents is so confusing. Can i do anything with it???
It's all good. One rep on the phone told me they don't even look at the categories as it's a tool to help us upload. Everything is printed or saved on their end that was attached for review. It's all good mate. (In the most Canadian accent, that was).

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THANK YOU SO MUCH SKY FOR THE HELP. YOU DONT KNOW HOW THANKFUL I AM TO YOUR REPLY'S.

I am very worried about this visa coz i might do many mistakes.

·
Registered
238 Posts
THANK YOU SO MUCH SKY FOR THE HELP. YOU DONT KNOW HOW THANKFUL I AM TO YOUR REPLY'S.

I am very worried about this visa coz i might do many mistakes.
Just be sure in what you have provided as submission to them. Many posts offer suggestions of what you can send in. Depending on the length or stage of your relationship they may require a bit more of one type of evidence over another. You'll be right. (Lol k I will stop now :D )

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just be sure in what you have provided as submission to them. Many posts offer suggestions of what you can send in. Depending on the length or stage of your relationship they may require a bit more of one type of evidence over another. You'll be right. (Lol k I will stop now :D )
Thank you so much. I uploaded total of 37 documents now and im not sure if i put everything on the right category because some attachment can be put in atleast 3 different categories!!!!! We are still working on our statement tho. Thank youuuuuuuu x

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Immigration knows that and that's why the website tells you to just choose one category and not upload the same thing to multiple categories. The categories really do not matter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.