Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, i've been checking this site to gather information coz im planning to visit australia for 3 months this year and i have a few questions before lodging my application.
my situation is, im a nurse reliever in one of the company here in the philippines. been working for 4 months now of the said position. my question is, is there a need for me to get an employment certificate and leave of absence just to prove that i will go back to the philippines once my visa expires? if i cant provide that documents, what are my chances of getting denied?
at the back of my mind i was thinking that maybe the company im working with will not give a leave of absence since i am a nurse reliever.

any advice are much appreciated..thank you..i really need help...

God bless...

·
Registered
53 Posts
:)hi there, im from the philippines too, regarding ur question i think your company would not give that leave of absence for that long.. in our country there were so many applicants for work in every position.. i would say you should stay with your job and see if you really wanted it and enjoy working if not i guess its the time to change a bit and follow ur dream in moving to australia.. but also think that helping and serving for our countrymen is the best we can give to our country.. proud to be pinoy :) hope to see you in some threads.. can we be buddies???? :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.