Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my names joe and i wish to immigrate to australia and start a new life. This has been my dream scince i was little as ive heard many great stories from varius people about the country. im 18 years old nearly 19 and have a trade paint spraying commercial and defence vehicles. i Have financial backing from my parents in terms of a loan and i just need help how to go about this as i don't have a clue. any help will be very much aprecciated to do with visas, work, citie info etc.

Thanks, joe.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
You need to start with studying up on the Immi regulations you can do from Workers - Visas & Immigration and use either of the top two headings though on the second, you'll find links to SOL and Whats New, both to be looked at, the first to see if your occupation is listed via SOL#3 OR SOL#4 and then for the latter a SMP via a state sponsorship eligibility list you can find via state lists under the 176 visa eligibility.

In absorbing the information that's relevant you may see that the first thing required to be eligible to immigrate is to have qualifications assessed for an applicable occupation and have at least 12 months experience since qualification.
If your spray painting training has not actually given you qualifications, you'll need to consider getting additional training.
You may find the only trade that includes spray painting will be Panelbeater and you'll find details on that @ Panelbeater - 324111

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.