Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am planning to apply permanent residency (PR) visa in Australia. I have hep B with normal liver function and undetectable viral DNA count. I have been taking medication to control. I was advised by doctor that "if the condition is stable in the future after taking medication for a period of time then I might not need to take medication anymore in the future".

I am planning to work as a nurse. Does any one have any information regarding the likelihood of visa grant or refusal in hep B healthcare professional cases?

I heard a case that the CO granted a visa to someone in the case of 0 DNA count. However, that person is not working in health field. Does any know if the CO will be more strict on healthcare professional hep B cases? (Question 1)

I am worried that the application will be refused. If I won't work as a nurse in the future, would my application result be more positive? (Question 2)

Does anyone know the costs of visa review tribunal fees and how long will it take? please provide me relevant link or website. (Question 3)

I had completed a self arranged health examination earlier this year. Should I organise another health check after lodging PR application or should I wait for the CO to give further instructions? (Question 4) (I read some threads and in most cases CO will ask people to get another health check regardless of previous valid health result).

Please share your experiences, knowledge and advices :)

Cheers,
Chole[/FONT]

·
Registered
5,847 Posts
I advise that you should NOT lodge a visa application before you have taken professional advice from a registered migration agent about the implications of your medical condition and prepared accordingly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I advise that you should NOT lodge a visa application before you have taken professional advice from a registered migration agent about the implications of your medical condition and prepared accordingly.
Hi, Wrussell

Thanks for your reply, I consulted an agency earlier. They said that "they deal with similar medical case before and it was successful. However, individual circumstances will affect the result depends on the the actual health condition". Such a vague answer, isn't it? Can you share your point of view please Wrussell? Much appreciated. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.