Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone..

my name is Lana and me and my boyfriend have been together for over 3yrs, i'm 17 and he is over 18. He had to go back to his home country in Mauritius. I'm going to go see him at the end of this year but we are a bit confused about all these visas and which one he should apply for. I've done hours upon hrs of research and am not sure of which visa he should apply for. I was looking at the De Facto visa but it says as a requirement that you have to have lived together prior to the application, but that obviosuly isnt possible as he is in another country, and im not sure if that would be taken into account.... does anyone know?????????? ... I was also looking at the "Prospective Spouse Migration Visa" .. does anyone know how long this visa goes for and what happend once it is approved? .. If anyone knows another visa that could help us out that would be great because we were not intending on getting married and that's why we were looking at the De Facto visa... anyway... any help on the things mentioned above would be much apprecciated.

Kind Regards :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
welcome lana this is a great forum I cant answer you questions hopefully someone here can help you.goodluck with everything and best wishes to you both

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.