Australia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Judy and I have been living in Australia for the past four or so years. My husband and I have recently lodged our partner visa application, so I'm here for any extra tips and guidance we can pick up and to get/give support to/from others going through this. The application was definitely strenuous, so if we could get through that, I'm betting we can get through anything together. Cheers!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm Judy and I have been living in Australia for the past four or so years. My husband and I have recently lodged our partner visa application, so I'm here for any extra tips and guidance we can pick up and to get/give support to/from others going through this. The application was definitely strenuous, so if we could get through that, I'm betting we can get through anything together. Cheers!
The most important thing you could do is upload proof every few months. Financial, social and household aspects of the relationship should cover most of this proof. I created a folder and kept uploading documents as and when I got some - tax returns lodged together, rental contracts and pictures.

Don't overwhelm your application with too much information just for the sake of it. If you follow the checklist and your case is straightforward you should not have any issues.

Have u been in a relationship for 4 years? If you have then you might get both the 820 and 801 together.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts