Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am A newbie and Thanks Mish and all Members for sharing your views, your anxiety, your frustrations and your success stories. It is indeed a fabulous forum and I thoroughly enjoyed reading all your posts.

Well for Starters, I submitted my subclass 820/801 on 7th Jan 2015 and am still waiting...

Submitted all the necessary documents in a binder (hahahaha) do not know whether it is an intelligent move or not but personally handed it over at 26 Lee Street NSW to an IMMI Officer. Received an acknowledgement on 8th Jan 2015.

8th Jan 2015 - Received a Checklist for my Medical Exam. And AFP clearance.

10th Jan 2015 Booked my medical examination as instructed by Processing Officer.

My problem was Prior to the Partner visa I have an existing visitor visa which expires in July 2015. But it does not actually expires because it gets extended everytime I get in and out of Australia. So seeked the help from Mark (Great Guy and A Legend In his own rights) and decided to wait outside Australia till 25th July 2015 to be eligible for the BVA to kick in.

Well in between the agonizing waiting time, applying for BVB and money spend for the application and out of the blues on the 28th Jan 2016 after 12 mths and 11 days later, I received a mail stating that my Partner Visa is being progress for processing.

Anyways, Just yesterday (25th Feb 2016) I received a call from an IMMI officer asking for my COC from my Country of Birth. And it is ironical because I did the COC again in the 1st week of Feb 2016 and have it registered post to IMMI and thats what I told the Officer. So lets see how this goes ya? Thanks All for reading this long intro and you Guys are my Inspiration. Cheers Mates

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.