Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day. I'm new to the site and I believe this would be very helpful for me in guiding me for my immigration visa processing to Australia. I hope I could gain friends here...;)

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
hello smiley and welcome to the forum its always good to see new comers posting there intro thread. I am sure you will find plenty of people here willing to help you on any questions you may want to ask.
What visa are you applying for? If you do have any queries on your visa or want advice please start a new thread in the visa and immigration section, you are bound to get a good response from members. Once your visa has being applied for you can share your timeline with us all.

Good luck and welcome
Louiseb

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi luoiseb...yes, I already started to make a thread regarding my visa 190 application yesterday but no one yet join my thread to give me advice. It's kinda hard on the type of visa which I am applying. What website will I need to look on to inquire which states in need most of overseas employees? Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Hi smiley let me check on your previous post, keep a check on it as usually ( due to the difference in time zones ) people do respond.

Louiseb

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Hello again smiley,
i found your 190 visa thread, you had it posted in the current events section, i have moved it ove to the "visa and immigration" section, there you will have a much better response from all the guys here on the forum.

Louiseb

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
No smiley im from Malta and im leaving here to start a new life with my partner on the 27th feb. No im not an immigration agent, just a forum moderator who likes to help others, as we all do lol. You will find on this forum that most people help each other in almost anything. If there is anything else you need help on just start a new thread ( dont worry if its in the wrong section we will move it lol ) and im sure as you did with the 190 visa you will have a great response.

Louiseb

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.