Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone!

I have been assisting hundreds of Filipinos in migrating to Australia from the Philippines for over 13 years now.

Whether you are considering in applying to migrate to Australia from the Philippine under general skilled migration (GSM), de facto, spouse, fiancé or partner, child, employer nominated scheme (ENS), regional skilled migration scheme (RSMS) or as a Visitor or Tourist visa then don’t hesitate to send me a message via this forum.

I encourage you to always contact us and compare the care, professionalism and your ‘long term interest’ we have when not only conducting the initial assessment but in the actual application, lodgment, follow up processes we have established over the past 13 years and after visa grant service we continually provide when you have given us the privilege of lodging your application to DIaC for migration to Australia from the Philippines.

Remember, our job is to ‘minimize the risk for you in any of these visa applications’ to migrate to Australia from the Philippines.

On that note, I am very excited in engaging in this forum and I am confident that I can provide sound migration advice in the areas which I specialize in.

Thank you. I look forward in offering our services for your migration needs from the Philippines for Australia. Mabuhay! I remain.

Yours faithfully,

Jose Respall

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.